Your Privacy Rights
We always welcome your questions and feedback, For privacy-related issues, please contact us by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone
Information We Collect
We may collect information (including name, address, telephone number, email address, device location, transaction information, credit card information and date of birth) when you:
- Place an order from our catalogs or on our website
- Checking and reserving store inventory on our website
- Return an item or make an exchange
- Inquire about our services
- Request a catalog
- Receive a gift package
- Create an account at Delspring.com
- Sign up for Delspring email updates
- Are referred to us through a marketing promotion
- Participate in a marketing survey, promotion or event
- Collected through the use of a cookie and a pixel tag
We maintain the data that you provide us, along with a record of your purchases, in a secure database.
How We Use Information We Collect
Delspring uses information from your visits and purchases in a number of ways, including:
- To process your purchases, confirm your offers, deliver products that you have ordered and respond to your inquiries.
- To enhance your shopping experience by allowing us to make our website easier and more enjoyable to use.
- To customize the content and layout of our pages and provide you with additional information about our products.
- To send you catalogs and other information or materials via your mail, email, or mobile device to inform you of new products, services, special offers, promotions or upcoming events for Delspring.
- To improve our products and services.
Delsrping also contracts with third-party service providers to place our advertising messages on other websites and digital properties. No personally identifiable information is collected or used in this process. This provider may collect anonymous information about your visits to our digital properties, and your interaction with our products and services such as pages and products you viewed and whether or not a purchase was made. They may also use information about your visits to our and other digital properties to target advertisements for goods and services.
Information We Share with Others and Your Privacy Rights
From time to time, we make our mailing list (names and addresses only) and general shopping activity available to reputable companies whose products or services we believe will be of interest to you and whose privacy practices meet the Direct Marketing Association's privacy standards. We do not share email addresses for this purpose. If you do not want to receive mailings from other reputable companies and prefer that we do not share any information with these companies, please contact us.
On rare occasions, we may disclose specific information upon governmental request, in response to a court order, or when required by law to do so. We may also share information with companies assisting in fraud protection or investigation. We do not provide information to these agencies or companies for marketing or commercial purposes
Third Party Catalog Opt-Out Services
You always have the choice to opt-out of receiving certain information or to request that certain information not be shared with third parties.
- If you do not wish to receive email promotional materials from Delsping and/or email offers brought to you by Delspring on behalf of other retailers please unsubscribe through the email offer or contact our Customer Service
- If you do not wish to receive direct mail promotional materials from Delspring, please contact our Customer Service.
- If you do not wish to receive direct mail promotional materials from third party companies and other organizations please contact our Customer Service.
- We may also use technologies, such as our own cookies, to provide you with personalized online display advertising tailored to your interests. To opt out of our cookies used for this online advertising, you can just delete delspring cookies in your browser windows.
How We Protect Your Information
It is our intent to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you or received from a partner. We use a variety of current technologies and processes for protection of our customer data. We limit the information we provide to outside companies with whom we contract to only what they need to carry out their responsibilities. It is our practice to use encryption whenever we receive or transmit sensitive data.
When you make a purchase, request a catalog or create an account on our website, your transactional information is transmitted in a safe, encrypted format, which we use encryption technology to ensure the secure transmission of any personal information you provide while using Delspring. All transactions at our site are conducted using 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption. You can easily determine when you're sending data securely by looking at the Web address (URL) in your browser window: the first few letters will change from "http" to "https" when you are transmitting information protected by SSL encryption (the "s" in "https" stands for "secure").
Please note that our Secure Login screens are also protected by encryption technology. Because they are presented in a pop-in layer rather than a separate page, you may not see "https" in the URL.
Privacy of Children
This site is a general audience site and is not intended for use by children under the age of 18. To ensure compliance with federal law, Delspring does not knowingly collect or maintain information provided by, nor does it actively market any of its products to, children under the age of 18
Links to other Websites
Updates to this Privacy and Security Policy
Delspring reserves the right to modify or amend this Privacy and Security Policy at any time. All such modifications and amendments to this Privacy and Security Policy shall be posted here in the Help section of www.delspring.com.
Delspring will alert you that changes have been made by indicating at the top of this Policy the date it was last updated. Each time you use this site, the current version of the Privacy and Security Policy applies. Accordingly, you should check the date at the top of this Policy and review for any changes since the last version.